We are currently looking for a front of house manager/team leader, with a passion for food and drink to work alongside the owners in the running of this busy establishment. With a growing reputation for outstanding food, drink and service this is an exciting opportunity to join a business which is the hub of its’ local community as well as a destination for those further afield. Our philosophy is centered around a can-do attitude, with a positive customer experience being the main priority.
We are looking for someone who is focused on putting the needs of the business first, so takes initiative, shows commitment and determination, and is pro-active and driven throughout their day. As they will be a key ‘face’ for the business it is vital that they will be well presented, friendly, personable and have faultless customer service skills. Reliability, honesty and enthusiasm are also vital characteristics that we are searching for.
– Everyday running of the Bar and Restaurant
– Consistent and continuous delivery of an impeccable guest experience
– Being an ambassador for the business
– Leading the front of house team in a fast paced environment
– Daily Cashing Up
– Stock Control and Ordering
– Recruitment, where necessary, staff training and development, Weekly Rota
– Assisting owners in progressing the business and staff forward
The ideal candidate will:
– Have some experience in Team Leadership
– Be driven and focused on first class standards across every aspect of the operation
– Have good planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
– Lead by example
– Have good communication skills
– Display professionalism at all times
– Have an unwavering focus on delivering the best guest experience
We expect a lot from the successful candidate but feel that as a small operation we can offer a lot that larger organisations and chains cannot. There is ultimately room for personal development within our business. We are looking to nurture a mutually beneficial and long lasting relationship with the person in this role – loyalty, reliability and hard work will be rewarded.
Salary and package are negotiable depending on experience. We can offer live-in if required. Starting date is flexible. Candidates must be fluent in English and be eligible to work in the UK. Please email your CV to us if you feel able to fulfill this role.